Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just writing...

I'm not sure what I'll write. I just want to write something.

This semester is whizzing by so fast. I can not believe that a year ago I walked into Ms. Anthony's class, the first of the day, on my first day. A year ago that morning my dad was laying in the ER at Cox, after being LifeLined by St. John's, fighting for his life. I made a quick trip to the hospital to see him before I bee-lined it to campus. The parking, well that was so intimidating that I ended up crying and parking at least three blocks away. On the way to class my wheel fell off my backpack and I walked in 5 minutes late. Every semester for me has been a triumph. Along with every semester, there has been an accompanying tragedy or a large trial, to say the least. The Fall semester, I lost my Grandma.

I won't give up! I'm going to make it through! Some days I feel like I'm clawing to keep hold but I'm going to hold on. I'm now adding to my jumble of school, home and kids, a job. I'm excited to be starting soon. Wonder what other changes are to come????

1 comment:

Marc said...

I like reading your blog. I hope you will continue writing. You are an encouragement to me. You are in a different place and time and everything really...than me.