Sunday, January 24, 2010

As I lay in bed last night, like many other nights, I thought of all that I need to accomplish. My list is long. Here are a few...

I want to lose two sizes before my birthday in April!

I need to start studying for my test in Political Science and Algebra and not wait until the last minute.

I need to start looking a lot harder for a job.

I need to spend a few more hours of the day with the boys.

I need to blog more and Facebook less.

I need to focus better on what I am working towards.

I need to be preparing all the things to turn in for my application into the OTC Nursing program that are due the first of April.

I need to set a budget up, so that I know where I stand when I find a job.

I need to clean the shed when it warms up so that I may bring all my oodles and oodles of Barbies that are left at my Grandma's house.

I need to work on those quilt blocks that I put away.

I need to layout a game plan for my 4-H Wildlife project kiddos.


These are just a few of the many things that rattled around last night in the dark.

Hopefully, in the next few weeks I can knock some of these off my list!

Happy studying fellow students!

No comments: