Friday, February 6, 2009

I Think I Bombed my Test

Well, I don't think I did so well on my Anatomy test. I know that I got the essay questions right. I was doing those in my sleep all night last night. I studied, I really did but everything that I thought would be on the test was not what was on it. I also think I may have got some of the historical figures mixed up. I knew I hated these first three chapters basically because cytology, history and histology have never intrigued me. I didn't feel good either and that didn't help things out. I've spent the past two days blowing my nose and sneezing. I know now that I shouldn't go out in 11 degree weather with wet hair. Even if Colton thinks it's funny when I have ice in my hair.

On the brighter side of things...I know that I should do well on my Algebra test that's coming up Monday.

The weather was wonderful outside today. The temperature climbed into the 60's here. We had a southerly breeze and it was gorgeous outside. I played outside with the boys when I got home for a little while. Paden is getting into swinging.

I'm going to bed. We're off to see Spiderman tomorrow at the Autofest in Springfield. I'm sure Colton will have to build a model car. But the little man is only interested in SPIDERMAN!!! It will probably turn out like the Santa Claus thing. He'll make it almost there and back out.

Guess we'll see tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regina - wow, this is super! I love your layout, and the widgets you have added. I will read on! ~Ms. A