Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't laugh...but I've went crazy



Oh my...I was actually giddy to receive my package yesterday from the UPS driver. I have fell in love with the most awesome thing in the world. It is flexible, colorful, easy to use, goes wherever I place it and says what I want it to. Post It made these wonderful Sortable Cards. Post It Sortable Index Cards!!! Don't laugh at me. It's getting older, I think, but the simplier things in life make me all gooey inside. I do love these little cards. They are really making my books expand. I can make notes as I read and stick it on the page in the book and then when I want to study I can take them out and use them. I'm kind of funny though, I always put them back in the book when I'm done.


Ms. A told us to buy some colored plastic clips to mark our books. I've hunted and hunted. Like the Post It cards I couldn't find them anywhere in town. I finally found a catalog office store in North Carolina that had them. Now my books are all colorful. They now have highlighting, clips, Post Its and wee little Post It flags everywhere. A young girl that sets by me in Anatomy told me that she had never seen anyone but teachers have such heavily marked and tagged books. I'm taking it as a compliment. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to take it but...

I'm still so proud of my little accessories. I've showed them to everybody that's dropped by today. And I just wanted to share them on here too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me laugh today! I will be scoping out these cards as well! I am an office supply junkie to be sure. I wish they had the post it index cards when I was in college. Ms. A