Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well Heart Day has come and gone. My honey went to Sonic and bought me a Route 44 Cherry, Vanilla Dr. Pepper and I fixed him a t-bone steak and onion rings.

I don't care for roses that much. I don't like idea of spending all that money of flowers that are half as much through the year then them dieing in a couple of weeks. There was a time that I expected roses but age has made me wiser.

I don't like going out to eat on Valentine's either. The restaurants are usually packed and my husband isn't one to have the patience for lines. Instead I like staying home and cooking for him and the boys. That way ALL my sweethearts and I can enjoy our evening together.

After dinner we all cuddled on the couch and watched Open Season 2 and Space Buddies. Thumbs up on both of them. The boys really enjoyed them.

I hope that everybody enjoyed their Valentine's Day however you spent it. Don't gorge on all those chocolates and enjoy your roses if you got them.

No comments: