Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cleaning, Washing, Studying

Well here it is 10 in the morning and I'm supposed to have the house cleaned where I could devote the majority of my afternoon to studying for my Anatomy test tomorrow. I hate cleaning and so I'm in slow motion. I wonder sometimes how a house gets so dirty. I can work so hard to get everything perfect and then BOOM it's back to the way it was. I bought a new desk on Monday afternoon and Colton and I went and picked it up on Tuesday. Now my living room is a total disaster because I had to move everything to get the desk in. It's a very pretty rolltop though. I figure me and it will spend loads of hours together over the next 6 years.

Laundry and stuff is piling up again. I just got the laundry completly done. I was so proud cause I didn't think there was a dirty sock or anything else left in this house. Then here comes Colton..."Mom, I forgot to bring you my laundry." AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!! I bet there is another three loads of just his stuff now. I think my pre-teen has more clothes than I do. Scratch that...I know he does.

I measured Paden this morning. He's grown three and one half inches since last February. My baby is getting so big. I have to measure Colton this afternoon when he gets home. If he's grown up as much as his feet have grown out then he'll be three sizes bigger too. He's losing all his little chunk around the middle from all that bike riding he does, too. Now his jeans are getting too big and he thinks we need to go dig out his smaller ones.

Well, guess I better get back to the grind. OH YEAH...I forgot. I don't work at Cox anymore. I quit so I could devote my full attention to studying. I know that what lies ahead is not going to be easy and I want to be the best, as usual. Steve said, "I expect nothing less than an "A" average." Hmmm....Well, lets hope I don't let him down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such is life for a non-traditional college student! Make those to do lists, but give yourself a break every now and then, okay? ~Ms. A