Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anxiously waiting

It's really windy out this morning. The sun's beginning to peak it's sleepy head over the eastern horizon. The boys' Bassett Hounds are barking, the birds are chirping and the cars on 65 Highway are zooming South starting the morning commute.

Me? Well, I'm sitting here typing. My stomach is sort of tied in knots. Today's my first two finals. I have never had a final before in my life. I'm kind of scared and really anxious. I'm waiting patiently to hear from the Junior High English teacher from Buffalo to see if she liked my English final. I already have it printed out and loaded in my notebook. My desk is askew with textbooks. Textbooks that won't be making the journey with me today. That seems odd. I'm not packing my backpack today either, which will seem even more odd. All that is making the trip today is me, my calculator and a couple of pencils and a pen. Oh yeah, and my English Final. Ms. A might give me a look if I was to forget it.

See ya in the funny papers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for joining our Market Watch. Fair Grove farmers' Market
How would you like to set a date and come and do a kids activity at our market with our growing with Kids Club. I have been looking for a volunteer if intrested please e mail me ,
Thanks
Deb

Anonymous said...

But - it would just be a look! :) As a student, I always felt this way at the end of the semester. What is with that? Keep blogging. Ms. A