Friday, May 22, 2009

Blogs...

This morning I was going to get started cleaning Paden's bedroom, since I don't have either child here. Instead, I sat down at my desk and began following blogs. I started out with a friends daughter's blog. She is so excited that FINALLY they have a house. It's a long, complicated story and one that I am so glad has started it's final chapter. Soon, this group of lovely, hard working, God fearing women will be in their home after such a long drawn out, up hill battle. From there, I followed a link to another blog. Maybe some of you don't know this but I love to embroider quilt blocks. I also like cross stitch. Time for that has been short and almost non existent since begining my hectic life in January. But, I still love it and will pick it up when I get time. It's a medicine for me. So, I found this awesome quilting blog, then another, then another. The thing that I found so funny is that each blog that I clicked, I discovered they were nurses or healthcare workers. Deja vu'. Then, I also discovered that many were from Texas. My dream state. I always wanted to go to Texas and live. I will someday, too. My two best friends live in Texas.

So, I followed the blogs, and I ended up in Texas. It's amazing the people that you can meet here. It's even more amazing the talent that these people have. I've checked my blog daily to see what new, exciting things everybody was doing. I haven't took the time to post but I do stop by.

This morning, I woke up in a mood. Not a real good mood, mind you. I made some decisions this morning. I will blog more, I will comment more, I will make time for the little things more, I will keep my house clean. Okay, so maybe the last one might not happen. I keep thinking, in two years, I can hire a maid. (lol) Probably not, but in two years hopefully (everybody cross their finger) I will be living in something that has a foundation under it and is a lot larger and maybe, just maybe it will be in the great state of Texas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, let me know when you find a maid I can afford! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Unknown said...

I love blogs!!! I have to limit my blog surfing time or I would never get anything done lol! I'm with you on the maid thing... I swear I clean and turn around and it's all undone... I have four little undoers running around sheesh!