Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just Rambling...

I have a lot of things I can talk about but none that is really important. I have been so busy this last two weeks but I feel as if I have accomplished nothing.

I started cleaning last week and so far I've only made it through two rooms. My kitchen is looking mighty Spic n Span. (pun) My bathroom is clean and tidy and so many things that needed tossed in medicine cabinets and makeup drawers are now gone. I found a new cleaning solution by Mr. Clean that I absolutely love and as soon as I get my camera battery tomorrow I will put a picture on here.

Paden's mess has been moved into the hallway and into the living room. Well, I should say most of it. I really thought I would get his room finished and I have got to by Sunday night. Somewhere between shooting practice on Saturday and shooting practice on Sunday I have to get that done.

Bandit is making himself right at home and has fit in with Shadow, Hank & Frank quite nicely. I take that back. He has fit in well with everyone but Hank. Hank, he's kind of an outlaw. He really doesn't like anybody. Yes, I have four dogs during the day. Mom or Dad will bring the Bassetts over and put them in my yard during the day because the lober heads are like any other Bassett and have a mind of their own and don't listen, so they get to spend the day in my yard cause it's bigger than their pen.

My desk needs a thorough cleaning. I have piles here. Piles there. I have acquired things that I'm really not sure where they came from. I'm keeping all my notebooks from my first semester. Two of the classes I take this fall build on two of the classes I took this spring and I figure I might refer back to these notes.

I have discovered Facebook. I have had such a joyous time hooking back up with my high school classmates. Most of us still live around here but we never run into each other. I have became a FarmTown addict on Facebook, too. My brain is going to turn to mush if I play it much more.

Steve is out of town until sometime Sunday, most likely late Sunday evening.

Now, the news is talking about hugging being a problem in schools. What is the deal? Why can people not hug? This is stupid. Do we not, as a nation, have other things to focus our attentions on? Is hugging so wrong? Why don't the schools focus their attention on providing an above average education to the students and not worry about who's hugging who in the hallway? Is the issue at hand, someones going to feel they are not getting the appropriate amount of hugs?

Tomorrow, I have seven stops to make in Springfield. I'm going to work on whittling those all down. I have five I must make. The bike shop and going by Cox may have to wait. That's all on the south side of Springfield and otherwise I just need center city or eastern Springfield.

I also need to read at least a couple chapters in each of my classes so that I will be prepared for Monday. I may do that later tonight. I watched Marley and Me last night. It wasn't as good as the book, but what movie is? I started crying about 30 minutes before the dog ever died because I knew what was coming. I went to bed all red, puffy eyed, and sniffling. I woke up with a stopped up nose because of it but it went away soon after waking up.

I need to help find six more people to make up a Hunter's Ed class for this weekend. Anybody that's interested let me know. Remember your child must be 11 years old. It will be in Fair Grove if we can find enough people.

Now, that wraps up my hectic life. How is everybody in blog land?

No comments: