Sunday, May 31, 2009

One other thing...

The Miley Cyrus song that plays...

Well, I was asked why I have Miley on my blog and the answer is this. It's not that I particularly care for her. It's the song itself. I couldn't stand it when I first heard it. Then I listened to the lyrics the next time I heard it. I'm not sure that it fits her to sing it, I think it should be an slightly older singer singing it but the lyrics are what I love. It really hit home and I have made it my theme song.

I fight that stupid voice inside my head telling me that I can't make it all the time and I just keep my head high and keep trudging on. My life most days feels like an uphill battle but I keep climbing and that's why this song is on here.

Hope that clarifies everything for the person that asked.

No comments: