Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two

Two weeks. Two weeks? When did that two weeks go into fast forward? I went through my second set of pre-semester jitters Friday. I went to campus for a little bit and came home a laid on the couch sick. I took some Excedrin and in a few hours I was better. Steve reminded me that I done this before Spring sememster also.

I look around and I have two, yes two room left to clean. Colton is on his own at this point but Paden and the living room definitely have got to have help. Colton sprung two laundry baskets of laundry from his room on me. Where did all that come from? I have done laundry almost daily for the last two weeks. Not over the top, throw the baby in the washing machine to stomp it down so you can get more in, laundry. Just regular loads. You know, daily towels from showers for one adult, one pre-teen, and one little person. And the little person tries to never wear anything but underwear so he usually don't dirty too much. He does like to change underwear almost everytime he goes but he's getting better. I let him do it. At least he has clean undies.

My kitchen is pretty sparkly and even after cooking a few meals I have kept it clean. I'm amazed!

I've decided to read two chapters in each of my two classes that I am taking this summer. I think that would be reasonable. I've never had summer courses so I don't know how many chapters we will actually cover during a class period but I'm sure I'm going to learn tomorrow.

Colton is at YHEC practice. He was going to practice two disciplines today. When I talked to Steve he was working on his compass and orienteering. He's pretty handy at it and if I was lost in the woods, I'd trust him to get us home with his compass.

We have approximately two weeks until his State YHEC contest. We practice two times a week with the group.

I have been farming today on FarmTown on Facebook. I got to upgrade my farm. This is my second upgrade in the last two days. I am hoping to upgrade again in two more days.

I have gotten back into contact with so many high school friends since joining Facebook but in the last two weeks I have really gotten to find a whole bunch and my friends list has more than doubled.

Well, I better go and clean my two rooms, so I can read my two chapters in each of my two books before my two wayward fellows return home.

Everybody check in tomorrow and see what I've cooked up for Blue Plate Monday with Kelly at (un)Deniably Domestic. I won't be creative with pictures because I am minus a camera battery. Mine went kaput. It's on my list of things I need to pick up at the store for Thursday.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: