Saturday, March 28, 2009

I hate computers

FINALLY!!!

I wasn't sure that I was ever going to be on the internet again this weekend.

I have a new laptop. I have dsl. So you may wonder why I would be having problems. Well, that has been my question most of the day. It had something to do with that stupid antivirus program of mine. Seems that the antivirus caught a virus. It is quite upsetting considering that I pay out the wazoo for security and evidently my security needs security.

I am pretty computer savvy and after a day in front of it not accomplishing what I want. I'm ready to get out of this corner but I wanted to write to.

To vent. To release all this pent up frustration.

Now I'm going to go take my frustration out somewhere else. Sounds like the dryer is calling my name.

Toodles.

No comments: