Thursday, March 5, 2009

A shopping we will go...

I spent the day shopping. I started off at 9:30 this morning and I got home sometime around 3:00 this afternoon. I had a large dilemma of whether I wanted a new laptop or a monitor for my old desktop. The new laptop won out. I've been moving things since I got home and trying to get my new laptop set up. I bought an HP because I'm not much of a Dell lover. I've had three and I just haven't became a die hard Dell person. I liked the first HP I ever had and if this one is half as good as it, I'll probably be alright with it.

My next stop was the Bass Pro outlet. Now there's a store if I was a lot smaller I could probably spend large amounts of money in. I bought Steve a few new camo shirts that were marked down and I bought me a camo hoodie so I can quit wearing Steve's all the time.

I decided then that I was going to go to a thrift store and so I set out to go find some bargains. PFFT...just my luck I drove out of my way to find it closed for remodeling.

Well, I had already thought of driving to Lebanon to the VF Outlet and so I cruised on down I-44 and went to the outlet mall. I found a humongous ton of bargains and it was well worth the drive. I stocked up on some jeans because they are on sale for $5.97 a pair. The nicer, more dressier pants are on sale for $4.87. Definitely worth the time and the drive if you're needing some jeans.

My drawers and closet will actually have more than t-shirts and scrubs now. This was a very relaxing and uneventful day. I really enjoyed it.

No comments: