Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a rainy, Monday. I wanted to stay in bed cuddled up in my corner, hugging my pillow. I can't. I have to be ready to register in a few minutes for summer and fall semesters. I have changed my schedule almost 10 times now. I made last minute changes a few minutes ago and I'm ready to hit the register button in approximately 10 minutes. I'm ready for class at 9. I'm hoping the Ms. Anthony has some time to spend with me on my essay revision today. I'm not sure I did as good on this essay as I did my first. I have never had to use parenthetical citations before and needless to say I did not use them correctly (or at all) in this essay. In three weeks, I get a short two week break and I'm looking forward to it. Steve told me our house looks like a train wreck. I'm not having much luck getting him to help me keep it clean though after I clean it. I spent our spring break cleaning. I'm going to spend my intercession between spring and summer classes cleaning, too. It's a never ending process. We need more space for one. It's hard to pack a 2000 square foot house into 1200 foot of space. I have a storage shed that is packed full and it seems to acquire more and more over time. It has no semblence of order, either. Sometimes I feel that my house is like my life. I have no order.

No comments: