Friday, April 17, 2009

Rambling...

I'm going away this weekend. I'm kind of nervous. I'm kind of anxious. I'm kind of excited.

This is a me weekend. I'm leaving my boys and Steve for the whole weekend. This is the first time I've ever left all of them except for my stay in the hospital last fall.

Steve warned me to watch for Bigfoot as he left this morning. I'm not staying in a luxury suite or getting a spa treatment, by know means. This is a working weekend. I'm going to go become a certified instructor for 4-H Hunting Skills.

Colton, is the state champ, so I have big shoes to fill. That seems funny, I have to walk in my sons shoes. He can run a compass course, identify skins, prints and feathers AND shoot. He finally decided that he "might" want to be a conservation agent or something of the sort. I had to laugh when he cornered the Regional Conservation Agent last weekend at the NWTF dinner. Poor guy, his ears were falling off with all the questions.

Well, I gotta run. Toodles and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: