Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My lil lost blog

I lost a blog last night. I know you're probably wondering how I coud lose a blog. Well, it happened like this, I went to bed blogging in my head. Stupid me, I should have gotten up and blogged what I was thinking about but like the big dumb dumb that I was, I didn't. I can remember the blog vaguely, but not completely. The whole opening just totally escapes me and bits and pieces are bouncing around in my brain.

A few weeks ago I was driving down Kearney and there is a little whole in the wall bar over there that used to have Walleye Wednesday. For love nor money could I remember the name of it. I even called Steve at work and he couldn't remember it either. This just gnawed at me. I went to bed thinking about this place. I woke up thinking about this place. I would drive to school thinking about it. I would drive home thinking about it. Then, I quit thinking about it. The other morning when I was getting ready for school, I was in the shower and like "poof" there it was. The Repair Shop. Now why did I remember it then? I don't know.

We studied about this in Psychology. I had an encoding failure.

Maybe since I've blogged now and got the clutter out of my way, my blog will come back. Maybe I'll remember it tonight before bed and if I do, I'll get back up to blog again.

No comments: